In real life I was telling stories to someone. There has to be a listener. When I started telling stories to the camera on my computer, I couldn't make it come alive. So I tried to figure out what to do about that. I watched other storytellers telling stories in their living room, I saw them tell outside and I noticed that we are all working our way around the fact, that the listener is not present, is not there.
THEN I found out that Zoom has a split screen possibility.
FOR a long time I had the idea of inviting artists into a pub here in Edinburgh, where I live. The two of us should then share songs, stories, poems what ever.
THEN came the C-19. I was trying to figure out what to do here in my room in Edinburgh and a thought came to me. I could combine the two, the meetings between two artists and the Zoom split screen.
I have now made a series of these online meetings and I call them DuEtS.
That is the story of how DuEtS came to be. Two artists, four or three expressions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At give respons på en historie

Storytelling is a modern thing - internet and the rest is so oldfashion