Nu har jag sett hela filmen från berättarcafét, den var väldigt trevlig! Fredrik och Elisabeth formligen brinner av entusiasm i sina inlägg, så den är toppen som reklam för kursen.
Själv kommer jag att sakna träffarna förfärligt. Vi måste absolut träffas om ett år igen, om inte förr. Kanske ska några mer än jag åka till Göteborg på bokmässan i september?
Men först sommarvila. Önskar dig och alla kursvänner en skön sommar!
Hej Svend-Erik! Har inte tittat på inläggen än,lite ferie först. Vill tacka dig för kursen och dina lektioner. Arbetar fortfarande med kroppsspråket och händerna. Kommer göra så ett tag till. Trist att du inte berättar under trädet i Kongens Have. Det hade varit en trevlig dagsutflykt och ett bra mål Ha en skön sommar och ha det gott Catarina
A group of business innovators will explore the link between the new way of organizing the workplace and the ancient way of communication. The event will take place in Budapest, Hungary the 28 th and 29 th of March - read more here . The Radical Management introduces a serious of new communication challenges, where Storytelling is the key to success. The new way of leadership requires communication based on open dialogue and direct actions. When you use stories to create trust, it starts the open dialogue with your costumer and continues in the open processes within your organization, that is the pathway to success. This article explains the connection between Radical Management and Storytelling. As a storyteller I find it natural to start with the stories. Why do human beings tell stories? DNA Reality is a strange thing. Sometimes it almost seems logical. But then in an instant somebody smiles at you or hurt your feelings or surprises you. You’re hit by an emot...
In real life I was telling stories to someone. There has to be a listener. When I started telling stories to the camera on my computer, I couldn't make it come alive. So I tried to figure out what to do about that. I watched other storytellers telling stories in their living room, I saw them tell outside and I noticed that we are all working our way around the fact, that the listener is not present, is not there. THEN I found out that Zoom has a split screen possibility. FOR a long time I had the idea of inviting artists into a pub here in Edinburgh, where I live. The two of us should then share songs, stories, poems what ever. THEN came the C-19. I was trying to figure out what to do here in my room in Edinburgh and a thought came to me. I could combine the two, the meetings between two artists and the Zoom split screen. I have now made a series of these online meetings and I call them DuEtS. That is the story of how DuEtS came to be. Two artists, four or three e...
Comments
Nu har jag sett hela filmen från berättarcafét, den var väldigt trevlig! Fredrik och Elisabeth formligen brinner av entusiasm i sina inlägg, så den är toppen som reklam för kursen.
Själv kommer jag att sakna träffarna förfärligt. Vi måste absolut träffas om ett år igen, om inte förr. Kanske ska några mer än jag åka till Göteborg på bokmässan i september?
Men först sommarvila. Önskar dig och alla kursvänner en skön sommar!
Kram Saga
Har inte tittat på inläggen än,lite ferie först. Vill tacka dig för kursen och dina lektioner. Arbetar fortfarande med kroppsspråket och händerna. Kommer göra så ett tag till.
Trist att du inte berättar under trädet i Kongens Have. Det hade varit en trevlig dagsutflykt och ett bra mål
Ha en skön sommar och ha det gott
Catarina