I am excited. I have been blogging for a week now and is looking for first comment. Who is being be the first person telling me, that he or she actually reads what I am writing?
I think I am going to send an e mail to my wife :-)

I am in Ljungby to one of the biggest storytelling festivals in Scandinavia. For 20 years these people have been organizing this event. I heard my former colleague Anders Granström telling a story that I have heard three times, first at a dinner table somewhere along the road, next in Kings Garden and now here. Still it made me cry, he is good!!!


Comments

ambi said…
Har precis kommit hem från Ljungby festivalen, som vanligt väldigt nöjd med mina upplevelser där. Saknade dock den där "dansken" som brukar berätta och blev chockad när jag läste din blogg om att du inte längre är storyteller. Snälla du, så här kan vi ju inte ha det!!!!!!
Hälsningar från Häxan i Båstad.

Popular posts from this blog

At give respons på en historie