What is the outcome of Narrative?

A very good friend of mine is the CEO of a little Green Tech Company in Hoersholm, Denmark. He overheard a conversation between me and a woman, that I don´t know so well. The topic of our conversation was my work with Business Narrative. And she asked me, what´s "in it for the organization"? I thought I gave her a very good explanation. But afterwards in the car my friend told me, that he was confused, because it wasn´t clear for him what benefits the company gained from my work.

We agreed on two things:
1. The people working in the company finds stories, that they can use in encounters with costumers and other stakeholders.
2. I give them techniques to become better in presenting the company and the values it represents.

It was great to hear my friend coaching me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At give respons på en historie

Storytelling is a modern thing - internet and the rest is so oldfashion